Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

2PM Comeback Trracklist Album, MV teaser and Photos teaser were revealed!!



2PM will make their comeback shortly. The tracklist of their mini album  that titled "STILL 2:00 PM" are already revealed. It has 6 new songs include the dance remix. The album also consist song with club mix version that are made by JYP itself. 
2PM ‘STILL 2:00PM’ tracklist:
- I’ll Be Back (JYP, Shim Eunji, Jo Jongsu)
- 니가 나를 떠나도 (Even If You Leave Me) (Super Changddai)
- Dance Tonight (Bang Yuhyun, Park Sejun (Soul Connection))
- I Can’t (Lee Doohyun, a.k.a Ra.D)
- I Know (Jo Songsu, a.k.a Fame J)
- I’ll Be Back – Club mix (JYP, Tommy Park)

Photos Teaser

This MV teaser is genius! The choreograph is tremendous. In my opinion, this is the best moves of them so far. One word, AWESOME. Two thumbs up!! I can't hardly wait for the full version of the MV, so does the song. So please check out the teaser below..
STILL 2:00PM MV Teaser

No comments:

Post a Comment